With an InkBlusher, I dabbed Goosebumps directly onto the flower stamps, then added a little bit of Fireworks! Craft Spray in Rosebud. Then I stamped my paper randomly with the flower stamps, reapplying Goosebumps and Fireworks! each time. Once the Goosebumps and Fireworks! dried, I covered the paper with VersaMagic Ink in Aquatic Splash, applying the ink directly from the pad. Then I stamped the sentiment with StazOn Ink in Blazing Red.
To finish, I sponged Fireworks! onto the edge of the card, then adhered the layering piece to it.
Thanks for looking!
- Goosebumps Texture Spray (IMAGINE Crafts)
- Fireworks! Craft Spray in Rosebud (IMAGINE Crafts)
- VersaMagic Chalk Pigment Ink in Aquatic Splash (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
- StazOn Solvent Ink in Blazing Red (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
- InkBlushers (IMAGINE Crafts)
- Flower stamps by Maya Road; sentiment stamp by Paper Smooches