Today is a fun day because Imagine Crafts® / Tsukineko® & Avery Elle have paired up for a blog hop! There are going to be a lot of amazing projects on the hop today showing how well Avery Elle and Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko products work together. We also have a fun giveaway, so be sure to visit all of the blogs participating.
- All-Purpose Ink in Green Apple and Frost White (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
- Ink Potion No. 9 Blending Solution (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
- Memento Luxe Ink in Teal Zeal and Lilac Posies (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
- Fantastix Brush Tip Applicators (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
- Bonjour Photopolymer Stamps from Avery Elle
- White muslin bag
1. To dye the muslin bag: Combine the All-Purpose Inks with a little Ink Potion No. 9 in a container to achieve the desired shade of green. Soak the bag in the container for several minutes. Remove the bag and let dry completely. To set the ink, iron the bag on both sides for two minutes.
2. Stamp the Macaroon in Memento Luxe Ink in Teal Zeal, then Lilac Posies. To intensify the color, paint on additional ink with a Fantastix Applicator.
3. Stamp the sentiment above the macaroons with Memento Luxe Ink in Teal Zeal.
4. Cut a strip of ribbon long enough to span the width of the bag. Adhere with adhesive.
5. Heat set the Memento Luxe Ink with an iron. Wait one week before laundering the bag.
Naghma Husain (you’re here)
Now it is time for our giveaway! Leave a comment below and/or on any of the posts in the hop to be entered to win. We will be selecting two random winners. One will win a $50 Avery Elle gift certificate and the other will win $50 worth of Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko products! You have until June 14th to comment for a chance to win! The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle blog on Monday, June 17th.
Thanks for hopping with us!!