Not that I need an excuse, but I do love to dig out the red and pink for Valentine’s Day, not to mention all kinds of heart-shaped embellishments.
First, I sprayed white cardstock with irRESISTible Texture Spray, then I used the Fiskars punch to punch out a few hearts.
I inked the Monterey Pine heart with Memento Luxe, then sprayed it with irRESISTible Texture Spray. I heated it with a heat gun to give the irRESISTible a funky, crackly texture.
I embossed white cardstock with the embossing folder and a Grand Calibur machine.
I stamped the heart in Memento Luxe on white cardstock, then cut the heart out.
I adhered all the elements with regular adhesive and the heart with dimensional foam.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Memento Luxe Ink in Love Letter (IMAGINE Crafts)
- irRESISTible Texture Spray in Lady Bug (IMAGINE Crafts)
- HandCut Monterey Pine Heart (IMAGINE Crafts)
- Stamp: Sweet Stamp Shop
- Spellbinders embossing folder
- Fiskars heart punch
- May Arts ribbon
- Patterned paper
- Corner rounder
- White cardstock
- Dimensional foam adhesive